Website Ingalls Shipbuilding (Huntington Ingalls Industries)
Foreman Welding Job Highlights
|Location||Pascagoula, MS, United States|
|Company||Ingalls Shipbuilding (Huntington Ingalls Industries)|
Ingalls Shipbuilding is America’s largest military shipbuilding company. It provides professional services to partners in government and industry.
The company is seeking a Welding Foreman to join its team for various management and manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED and 3 years of Welding experience.
- AA Degree and 2-Year Technical Degree or Ingalls Welding Apprenticeship
- The candidates should have previous welding experience in the related field.
- Breaks broad strategies down to practical action plans and ensures employees are trained to perform these plans.
- Recommends training to enhance the skill and productivity of employees, and assists in the development of training procedures.
- Responsible for complying with all technical aspects of the job including adherence to all drawings, procedures, etc.
- Responsible for manufacturing, installation, operation, testing, and process operations that have a significant financial impact on the company’s performance.
- Supervises and trains employees to improve the quality and quantity of work performed.
- Supervises qualified trades staff; monitoring job and budget performance for all shifts.
- Supervises, assigns, coordinates, and evaluates semi-skilled and skilled trades personnel according to their skill, experience, and job knowledge.
- Superior Attendance and Disciplinary Record.
- Candidates cannot have more than 3 unexcused absences in the last 180-day period.
- Candidate cannot have any safety DANS that result in a disciplinary layoff in the last 180-day period.
- Candidate cannot have more than 2 total DANS in the last 180-day period (excluding lost tool).
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan Options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Savings Plan Options (401K)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.huntingtoningalls.com.