Foundry Finisher Job Highlights
|Location||Barboursville, WV, United States|
Sulzer is a global leader in fluid engineering. The company specializes in pumping, agitation, mixing, separation, and purification technologies for fluids of all types.
The company is looking to hire a Foundry Finisher who will help to take the business to the next level.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, Vocational training, or equivalent
- Possess prior work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Assist in the melt department during pours
- Fill in other areas of the Foundry as needed
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work environment
- Rough grind all castings and prepare for foundry upgrades (weld repair)
- Good organizational and communication skills verbal and written
- Mechanical aptitude with a hands-on approach
- To Support Operations by performing other shop tasks as needed
- 15 days or paid time off and 11 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with a 6% company match
- Comprehensive benefits program, including, medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Motivating wellness program
- Service awards at 5 years
Sulzer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sulzer.com.