Website Solvus Global
Friction Stir Welding Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Friction Stir Welding Engineer|
|Location||Leominster, MA, United States|
Solvus Global is a technology innovation start-up that focuses on solving problems in the materials and manufacturing space. The company has a diverse team of engineers and scientists dedicated to leveraging our Knowledge Capital to develop critical solutions for our customers.
The company is a Friction Stir Welding Engineer who will work with team members from many fields (mechanical, controls, software, etc.) to define the problem space, propose a solution, design the architecture, manage projects, and co-develop the final product.
- The prospective applicants should have completed a Degree in Mechanical, Materials or Welding Engineering from a school, college or university.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Friction Stir Welding
- CAD/CAM experience including an understanding of g-code
- Experience designing fixtures and building parts
- Experience in additive manufacturing with friction stir is preferable
- Experience operating Friction Stir Welding equipment
- Building large parts for customers
- Designing fixturing
- Developing Friction Stir Welding parameters
- Driving the business case for friction stir additive manufacturing
- Selecting ideal materials
- Ability to take and give direction well
- Desire to develop new skills on the job
- Desire to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to understand both technology and business aspects
Solvus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.solvusglobal.com.