Fuels Fitter Tester Job Highlights
|Title||Fuels Fitter Tester|
|Location||Titchfield, England, United Kingdom|
Eaton is a power management company that provides energy-efficient products and services. It helps customers to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power.
The company is looking for a Fuels Fitter Tester who will be able to fit aerospace components together using various techniques.
Must be cooperative and flexible and able to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants should have had a basic school education
- Possess experience in metalworking, delicate and thin material size
- Lathe operation
- TIG Welding
- Time served as an apprentice in the machine shop area
- Willing to learn
- Fitting of aerospace components using various techniques
- Initiate cost-saving and new ideas
- Keep the working area clean and productive
- Produce work within the cost
- To be cooperative and flexible
- Understand and follow detailed drawings
- Good hand dexterity
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.