Website EnLink Midstream
Gas Pipeline Scheduler Job Highlights
|Title||Gas Pipeline Scheduler|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids, and necessary products.
The company is seeking a Gas Pipeline Scheduler who will gather, maintain, coordinate and balance volumes of gas to be transported through FERC-regulated on-system pipelines and facilities.
Be directly responsible for and balance all transportation volume activities for assigned EnLink-controlled facilities.
Also, be directly responsible for the daily verification and monitoring of scheduled volumes and imbalances for assigned systems.
- Applicants should possess a College Degree
- Experience with pipeline system balancing procedures (required)
- Experience covering all phases of the commercial natural gas industry (required)
- Experience with deal transaction systems and related gas pathing methods
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Company-owned FERC-regulated pipeline systems in order to understand opportunities for transportation efficiencies.
- Ensure that all daily and monthly gas nomination procedures, including third-party EBBs, are complied with, and all nominations and confirmations are handled in a timely order.
- Enter all relevant data associated with transactions into the transaction management system, volumetrically balance the systems as required, and manage the volume flow through the system ensuring all arrangements and nominations are properly reflected.
- Handle all aspects of Nominations on the company’s Electronic Bulletin Board (“EBB”).
- Keep the EBB vendor advised of any issues with EBB.
- Maintain close communication with accounting in order to ensure accurate and timely accounting documents are created and delivered to an appropriate counterparty.
- Monitor and report daily receipts and deliveries at interconnects for imbalance positions. Provide recommendations to eliminate imbalance positions and minimize forward exposure.
- Work closely with Transportation Manager to ensure all contracts and deals are correctly structured to support our operations.
- After-hours and weekend on-call coverage is required.
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with field personnel on operational issues.
- Candidate must demonstrate a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment, and display an ability to gain a strong commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Knowledge of the natural gas pipeline grid and pricing relationships is preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel required.
- Understand volume imbalances, OBAs, transport statements, pipeline tariffs, and EBB applications.
- Understanding of operational issues associated with larger, FERC-regulated systems having various interstate pipeline connectivity.
- Understanding of pipeline operations including pressures, flow rates, and capacity issues.
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match, including Roth 401(k) investment option
- An entrepreneurial environment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid, short- and long-term disability coverage
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance, including company distribution to employee health savings account (HSA)
- Substantial paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
EnLink Midstream is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-enlink.icims.com.