Website Trane Technologies
General Fabricator Job Highlights
|Full Time (2nd shift)
|Noblesville, IN, United States
Trane Technologies, we challenge possible by thinking bigger, acting bolder, and taking action. The company’s brands include Trane® and Thermo King® which create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands, and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind.
The company is seeking a General Fabricator who will operate painting and other operations in the fabrication department.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 6 months of relative work experience
- Comply with workplace safety procedures
- Promotes Helmer values as demonstrated in personal productivity and quality of work, management of internal/external relationships, actively seeking out and participating in Continuous Improvement practices, and willingness to engage and support team initiatives.
- Regular and reliable attendance, which includes punctuality and working scheduled overtime, is necessary to meet our commitment to providing quality products and service to customers.
- Complete nonconformance records according to established procedures and GMP requirements.
- Moves material to the next process station.
- Complete Daily Log.
- Perform one or more of the following based on business needs-
- Performs machine loading and unloading, deburring, sanding, bead blasting, and grinding and uses shears or saws to fabricate parts to print.
- Rack and unrack parts from the paint line as directed.
- Spot welding and fastener presses.
- Ability to follow established procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details.
- Ability to use basic measuring devices.
- May vary based on area of work and could require the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch for the duration of the shift.
- Use of hands to carry, feel, and grasp parts and machinery and lift up to 30 pounds.
- The work environment is temperature-controlled.
- Adoption Assistance
- Back-up Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Health Progress
- Medical Plan with Health Savings Account
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
Trane Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tranetechnologies.com.