Website RJ Watson
General Laborer Job Highlights
|Alden, NY, United States
RJ Watson is a diversified design and manufacturing company. It combines the power of innovation with engineering and fabrication and constantly improves the essentials to meet the demanding needs of the heavy construction industry.
The company is seeking a General Laborer who will assist us in the fabrication shop.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess preferred experience with operating forklifts, cranes, and tape measure
- Prior experience in working in a manufacturing environment (a plus)
- Apply/remove protective coverings and masking from stainless steel sheets, threads, and other features used to mitigate damage during process operations or used for preservation of surface conditions.
- Assist with facility maintenance and janitorial activities.
- Assist with loading and removal of materials and subassemblies from process operation staging areas.
- Clean, organize and maintain shop and office spaces.
- Condition material surfaces by abrasive blasting, grinding, sanding, polishing, and cleaning operations.
- Load and unload local and long-distance carriers.
- Package materials, sub-assemblies, and assemblies for local or long-distance shipment by palletization, banding, wrapping, or other methods.
- Perform work as directed by the Production Manager and shop area Leads.
- Other duties as required.
- 4 Health Insurance Options to Choose From
- Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience
- Optional 401(k)
- Optional Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
RJ Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.