Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
General Production Worker Job Highlights
|Title||General Production Worker|
|Location||Albion, NE, United States|
|Company||AGI-Ag Growth International|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The company is looking for a General Production Worker who will be responsible for operating the following things-
- HMI (shearing, bending, hole punching)
- GEKA (shearing, hole punching, angle notching)
- Marvel (shearing straight flange pieces): Progressive feed punch press
- Angle-master CNC fabricator
- HEM vertical band saw
- Peddinghaus CNC plate detail machine (programming and general machine operation)
- Accupress (bending); and any other equipment needed in the fabrication department
Operators will be required to record and maintain detailed material usage records conforming to IAS standards
The role will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
- Applicants required a High School Graduate or GED
- Possess 6+ months of experience
- Act professionally as a team player at all times.
- Assemble hoisting equipment and rigging to move heavy equipment and materials.
- Change punch and dies as necessary.
- Cross train as directed and be willing to work at any production or shipping position in the plant.
- Fabricate metal parts according to blueprints or instructions from Supervisors.
- Follow company safety rules in accordance with OSHA regulations such as Wearing PPE, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, and gloves. Ensure material surfaces are clean and free from foreign materials, debris, oil, slag, etc.
- Operate cranes, side lifts, forklifts, and electric lifts.
- Perform daily and periodical maintenance on equipment used in the department.
- Provide accurate documentation of all work completed.
- Provide accurate time allocations by job number on all work completed.
- Pull and push structural-steel members into positions for fabrication.
- Read specifications and blueprints to determine the locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Set up small parts shearing process.
- Shear flange pieces in straight cuts.
- Shear, bend, and weld steel pieces, using metal shears, press machines, and welding equipment.
- Unload and position prefabricated steel units for hoisting as needed
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 70 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Keep excellent attendance.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to work with a team
- Must be able to read and interpret shop plans and specifications.
- Must be able to read the tape measure to within 1/16th inch tolerance.
- Must possess a high degree of organization, attention to detail, and be a self-starter.
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.