GPS Specialist Job Highlights
|Function||Health Care Provider|
|Location||Sacramento, CA, United States|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is searching for a GPS Specialist with experience using Trimble Business Center Software and will be responsible for providing onsite support for machine controls.
Possess experience performing on-site diagnosis, troubleshooting, service, and repair of machine controls.
The position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Experience with GPS and survey equipment
- Experience in welding
- Experience with Trimble Business Center Software, 3-D modeling, CAD/AutoCAD, and Takeoff (preferred)
- Documents and reports on field activities
- Perform on-site diagnosis, troubleshooting, service, and repair of on-machine controls
- Provide general maintenance of onsite machine controls on Mining and Heavy Civil Construction sites within Ledcor
- Provides on-site troubleshooting
- Use Trimble Civil Engineering and Construction products
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical issues on machine control on heavy equipment
- Able to communicate effectively and interact professionally with supervision and management
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding of construction and machine control products.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of machine control products
- Cell Phone Provided
- Competitive compensation
- Ledcor offers great health benefits and amazing opportunities for career growth.
- Ledcor will also provide LOA (Live out allowance) or housing depending on the location you are assigned
- Long-term and stable career opportunity
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Site-based position with travel
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.