Website Martin Marietta
Haul Truck Driver/Plant Ground Person Job Highlights
|Title||Haul Truck Driver/Plant Ground Person|
|Location||Pueblo, CO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is searching for a Plant Ground Person who will perform a pre-shift inspection, minor maintenance, and repairs on the haul truck.
The position will be assisting with preventative maintenance in the quarry including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
The position will be responsible for operating 40-50-ton haul trucks.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Minimum of 1-year experience operating CAT Rigid Frame Haulage Trucks, model CAT 775 and CAT 769 units (required)
- Welding experience preferred.
Haul Truck Responsibilities-
- Observe visual and auditory signals during vehicle operation
- Perform daily inspection of the vehicle
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment
Plant Ground Responsibilities-
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards.
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas.
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, and lubrication services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Maximizes the performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis.
- Performs fabrication, set up processing equipment, and repairs to processing equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Occasional weekend work required
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.