Website Stanley Black & Decker
Header Setup Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Header Setup Operator|
|Location||Lakewood, OH, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker Company, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of an extended line of metal and plastic fasteners and engineered fastening systems for commercial applications.
The company (Stanley Engineered Fastening) is searching for a Header Setup Operator who will be responsible for the day-to-day setup and operations of their assigned cold header.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience with progressive type cold headers.
- Experience with National headers is preferred.
- Adjust machine settings as required.
- Change tooling for job setup, replace broken tooling, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Enter production into kiosk and move product to next operation.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace. Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Manually straighten steel coil, butt weld, and grind end prior to loading into the machine.
- Perform daily maintenance on machines.
- Read and interpret shop orders to produce parts to blueprint specifications.
- Retrieve tooling from the Tool and Die Department and return broken tooling for repair.
- Setup and operate progressive type cold headers.
- Use appropriate gauges to check the product and ensure that parts meet quality specifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience using micrometers, calipers, and other gauges
- Prior Tow Motor experience
- Continuously lift up to 10 lbs.
- Continuously stands through 8-hour shift.
- Frequently bends, twists/turns, reach lower than the knee, push/pull, squat, and kneel.
- Frequently lift 11-50 lbs.
- Lifts above shoulder occasionally.
- Moderate to the heavy physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to operate lift truck – climb on and off a truck, steer and use hand-operated levers to control.
- Occasionally lift 51-100 lbs.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.