Website Martin Marietta
Heavy Diesel Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Diesel Mechanic|
|Type||Full Time (night shift)|
|Location||Randolph, MO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is seeking a Heavy Diesel Mechanic who will be responsible for diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance of mobile and stationary equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- 2-year degree in a related field (preferred)
- Experience with Heavy Equipment Operations
- Welding Experience
- Diagnose equipment faults or malfunctions
- Inspect, repair, and maintain equipment to ensure proper operating condition
- Maintain heavy mobile equipment with both gas and diesel engines
- Participate in safety programs and training, promoting Martin Marietta’s Guardian Angel culture
- Proper utilization of hand tools, precision instruments, and power tools
- Repair equipment on site
- Weld, solder, recondition, and replace parts
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal communication
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their design, use, and maintenance
- Knowledge of MSHA regulations
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment year-round
- General physical activities including climbing stairs and ladders, lifting, pushing, pulling, stooping, reaching with hands and arms, and handling materials
- 15 Days Paid Time Off
- Company matched 401k
- Hourly Pension Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.