Website Nikola Motor Company
Heavy Duty Truck Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Duty Truck Technician|
|Location||Coolidge, AZ, United States|
|Company||Nikola Motor Company|
Nikola is a technology disruptor and integrator, working to develop innovative energy and transportation solutions. It is pioneering a business model that will enable corporate customers to integrate next-generation truck technology, hydrogen fueling infrastructure, and maintenance.
The company is recruiting a Heavy-Duty Truck Technician who will be assembling and improving both the Alpha and Beta vehicles for the incredible Nikola Tre.
Use skills in automotive electrical, brakes, suspension, cooling, and electrical systems to meet all project needs and get the vehicles ready for prime time.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- ASE certification
- Certification in hybrid and electric vehicles
- Possess a minimum 3 years of experience in R&D, manufacturing, or related field
- Experience as welder Mig/Tig (a plus)
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude with a focus on efficiency
- Previous expertise in class-8 alt-fuel environment (a plus)
- Assist in the design and make specialized parts as needed for all types of vehicles
- Communicate directly with the Shop Manager, Manufacturing, and Engineering team
- Execute repairs to proper specifications
- Install components on Class 8 Heavy-Duty trucks
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform quality inspections of vehicles
- A customer-first attitude
- Ability to follow directions while being a self-starter
- Ability to use a computer, hand, electric, and pneumatic tools
- Comprehension of and adherence to safety and policy practices
- Diagnostic skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Must be able to travel abroad for specialized training
- Physical stamina to (including but not limited to) stand, kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, grip, lift, etc.
- Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN-eligible from Mexico or Canada.
- This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Nikola Motor Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-nikolamotor.icims.com.