Website Martin Marietta
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Location||Florence, AZ, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is searching for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic who will be responsible for preventative maintenance on our equipment; oil changes, hose changes, parts exchanges, and miscellaneous mechanical work.
Diagnostic skills are a plus. We will train the right candidate.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 5+ years of heavy equipment maintenance (preferred)
- Conduct root cause analysis on breakdowns
- Fabricate parts as needed
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize production needs
- Participate in safety programs and training, promoting Martin Marietta’s Guardian Angel culture
- Record activities in the CMMS
- Train others as needed
- Use power tools and hand tools to perform maintenance
- Weld and braze metal for and on equipment and machinery
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of MSHA regulations
- Knowledge of TIG, MIG, and Stick welding techniques
- Time management skills including planning and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Employee Discounts
- Medical (BCBS)
- Tuition Assistance
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, marital status, United States military veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.