Website Martin Marietta
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Location||Fort Calhoun NE, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic who will primarily be responsible for the repairing and maintaining of mobile mine equipment. Such as scalers, drills, roof bolters, etc.
They may also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree
- The candidates should have previous maintenance experience.
- 2-year degree in welding or diesel mechanics
- Certificates in welding or diesel mechanics
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all mobile equipment
- Ability to weld, cut, and perform minor fabrication on plant
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment and in elevated areas
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
- This job operates 100% of the time in an underground or surface mine setting.
- This role frequently operates heavy equipment.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.