Website Traylor Bros.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Welder|
|Location||Wickliffe, KY, United States|
|Company||Traylor Bros., Inc.|
Traylor Bros operates as a marine construction organization. The Company handles underground projects, civil projects, steel erection, and equipment and safety. Traylor Bros also constructs storm sewers, transmission lines, and aqueducts.
The company is looking for a highly skilled, qualified, and safe heavy equipment mechanic/welder who is interested in a career rebuilding heavy equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- Applicant must be capable of passing an AWS Certified Welding exam in vertical and horizontal weld positions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a field of heavy construction, mining, and/or related industry
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
- Stick and semi-automatic welding experience is preferred
- Ability to read and fully understand blueprints and/or drawings as they pertain to components in heavy equipment rebuilding.
- Ability to read and fully understand blueprints and/or drawings as they pertain to components in heavy equipment rebuilding (Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills are a plus)
- Must be qualified and able to complete tasks that are assigned in a timely manner and with the highest level of attention to detail and quality.
- Must have a safe working background with knowledge of best and safe working practices as related to the heavy equipment field.
- Must have a strong knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, torque converters, marine gears, gearing and shaft work, undercarriage, hydraulic and electrical knowledge (12VDC to 120VAC)
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- The company offers competitive compensation, with one of the best benefits packages in the area which includes insurance and pension.
Traylor Bros., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, protected activity, or other non-merit factors.
To apply for this job please visit tfc-openhire.silkroad.com.