Website Lennox International
HVAC Prototype Welding Specialist Job Highlights
|Title||HVAC Prototype Welding Specialist|
|Location||Carrollton, TX, United States|
Lennox International is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
The company is looking for an individual with the ability to create, design, build, weld, order material, while working across departments including Maintenance, Engineering, and Design.
This position requires creative designing of HVAC testing fixtures/equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
The candidates should have 10 years of experience in the following areas.
- Design and build fixtures, tables, and tools
- Gas Metal Arc Weld
- Gas Tungsten Arc Weld
- Horizontal and vertical band saw
- Oxygen Fuel Weld/ Cutting
- Plasma Arc Weld
- Resistance Weld
- Shielded Metal Arc Weld
- Modify existing equipment and work with Engineering on designs for HVAC testing
- Weld under minimal supervision, design fixtures, read blueprints, design test tables/equipment,
- 401k with company match
- Annual bonus
- Community involvement opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Stock Purchase Program
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-lennox.icims.com.