Website Arrow Acquisition
Hydraulic Assembler/Tester Job Highlights
|Title||Hydraulic Assembler & Tester|
|Location||Lenexa, KS, United States|
Arrow Acquisition is a B2B manufacturing business, providing solutions to the material handling industry. Arrow has been designing and delivering high-quality forks and attachments.
The company is hiring a Hydraulic Assembler/Tester who will work with close or minimum supervision, assemble mechanical and hydraulic systems to support production schedules.
- The applicants may be required to possess basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates with previous work experience in the related field are preferred.
- Complies with all requirements of Quality System requirements.
- Complies with all safety and hazardous material procedures, wears protective equipment as required to meet or exceed OSHA and company requirements.
- In accordance with procedures, cleans and prepares units for the next operation.
- Maintains all aspects of workplace cleanliness and organization.
- May train others on assembly, inspection, and/or test procedures.
- Under close or minimum supervision, assembles and tests hydraulic systems for various OE Assemblies.
- With minimum supervision perform online testing and/or inspection activities.
- Performs other job tasks or duties as requested.
Arrow Acquisition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.arrowacq.com.