Hydraulic Repairer Job Highlights
|Location||Homer City, PA, United States|
Komatsu Construction is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
The company is looking to hire a Hydraulic Repairer who will disassemble, test, and repair all types of hydraulic components.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates should have 2 or more years of experience in hydraulic repair.
- Dismantles and cleans all types of hydraulic components
- electronic reports and other quality documents
- Handles paperwork to requisition parts, return parts to stock, and may create work
- Inspects completed units and certifies that they are to Joy standards. Completes
- machine, etc.
- Obeys all safety rules and performs housekeeping functions
- Operates and maintains test stands and other test equipment
- Operates various shop equipment including lapping machine, drill press, lathe, honing
- orders for outside vendors for chroming, etc.
- Orders necessary parts to complete the rebuild
- Paints, packs, and ships hydraulic components and completes necessary paperwork
- Performs other assignments at the direction of departmental supervision
- Performs repair on all types of components using a variety of hand tools
- Properly handles all waste materials
- Utilizes prints to ensure correct assembly that meets quality standards
- The above statements reflect general details and do not contain all work requirements of the job
- Able to do welding.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work any shift, overtime, and weekends.
- Formal technical training desired.
- Have basic tools or be willing to purchase.
- Understanding of ISO standards.
- Able to operate presses, honing machine, parts washer, paint booth.
- Use basic math; perform metric conversions, read assembly, hydraulic circuit, and machine drawings, read piping diagrams, proficient in using micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, depth mics, feller, pressure, flow, and temperatures gauges, knowledgeable in safety standards such as Haz-com, Lockout/Tagout, MSDS, Housekeeping, overhead crane rigging and lifting, electrical, fork trucks.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.