Website Blast Cleaning Technologies
Industrial Equipment/Machine Assembler Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Equipment/Machine Assembler|
|Location||West Allis, WI, United States|
|Company||Blast Cleaning Technologies|
Blast Cleaning Technologies specializes in shot blast equipment and process solutions. The company brings new and innovative solutions to the manufacturing industry.
The company is seeking an Industrial Equipment/Machine Assembler who will assemble fabricated and machined components.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing
- Experience repairing heavy industrial equipment (preferred)
- Minimum of two years overhead crane experience (preferred)
- Experience with industrial heavy machine assembly
- Ability to perform small to large machinery assembly
- Ability to weld preferred, but not required
- Complete final inspection of all parts to meet quality standards
- Complete the required monthly safety training
- Complete required pm’s on department machinery
- Determine the proper tools and machinery required to complete the production schedule
- Follow fabrication schedules
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Provide support and backup as needed
- Support both internal and external customer
- Very Strong Mechanical ability to assemble fabricated and machined components
- 1-2 years of Mig welding experience or equivalent (preferred)
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Problem-Solving skills, the ability to make decisions and follow through
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
- Basic Mechanical knowledge is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Occasionally required to sit and use foot/feet to operate machinery.
- Regularly talk and listen, climb or balance, and reach above shoulders.
- Frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and move from place to place.
- Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 70 pounds and frequently lift 25 pounds.
- Work in a shop/factory environment with moderate-to-heavy noise levels.
- Temperatures vary with outside conditions and can be the same as outside temperatures at times.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- 401k matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Shift Premium
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Blast Cleaning Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit bctus.isolvedhire.com.