Website C&W Services
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Maintenance Mechanic|
|Location||Wahpeton, ND, United States|
C&W Services helps the clients to drive down facility operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and uptime, make strategic business decisions, and create a positive occupant experience.
The company is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic who will handle repairs and preventive maintenance on pumps, conveying systems, piping, heat exchangers, power transmissions, and other power-driven rotating equipment.
Repairs and preventive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards. The expectation of task completion range from task completion with direct supervision to task completion without supervision, reliant upon assigned tasks and employee development.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Apparently, no work experience is mentioned by the Employer.
- Assist in formulating preventive maintenance standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Employees will perform any and all other duties that are assigned by the responsible supervisor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold, wet or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- Works from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, etc. utilizing fall protection equipment as necessary to complete tasks.
- Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts, basket trucks, and skid loaders.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and physical.
- Must be able to use hand tools on a daily basis such as power tools (hand grinders, saws, impact wrenches, drill press, and hydraulic pullers), and rigging equipment. Also perform welding, using a cutting torch as required.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following topics: using hand/power tools, precision alignment, rigging, pipefitting, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance.
- Must maintain a consistent and good attendance record in accordance with Company policy.
- The company provides the uniforms, competitive health benefits-medical, dental, and vision for you and your family, 401k with great company match, 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year, 9 paid holidays, overtime available.
- Company-paid uniforms, life insurance, AD&D insurance, safety boots, PPE, prescription safety glasses and so much more.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.