Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Maintenance Mechanic|
|Location||Blacksburg, VA, United States|
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
Tenneco’s Bearings plant is searching for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Metal fabrication experience
- Welding experience
- Journeyman’s card
- Installs and moves large equipment and machines, including leveling the machines and installing services
- Metal fabrication using shears, breaks, drill presses, mills, lathes, cold saws, etc.
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance within the plant
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and/or replaces hydraulic power units, pneumatic circuits, etc.
- Welds with Arc, MIG, and/or TIG for steel, stainless steel, and/or aluminum
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities
- Must be able to work any shift as needed
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.