Website C&W Services
Industrial Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Maintenance Supervisor|
|Location||Indianapolis, IN, United States|
C&W Services helps the clients to drive down facility operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and uptime, make strategic business decisions, and create a positive occupant experience.
The company is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Supervisor who must be able to work and direct personnel in a team-oriented and safety-conscious environment.
Safety First expectations include, but are not limited to, the PJHA process, observation process, and compliance with all company/site safety guidelines and procedures.
This position will be responsible for the supervision of hourly skilled industrial maintenance technicians, planning, and scheduling.
- The applicants should possess a High School Degree or GED
- AA Degree in Industrial Instrumentation, Electronics or Industrial Electricity (preferred, but not required)
- The candidates should possess industrial maintenance supervisory experience – 10 years in the electrical trade and 5 years of experience working in an industrial environment.
- Administrative duties include, but are not limited to, time accounting, work order completion, permitting, safety training, and documentation. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Allocate resources as required, coordinate shutdowns, contact vendors for plant and maintenance requirements.
- Assigned tasks include, but are not limited to, providing field supervision of personnel in repair and installation of mechanical and electrical systems, planning, scheduling, lubrication, welding, instruments, and controls.
- Communicate team goals and objectives.
- Coordinate scheduling.
- Coordinates employee development program.
- Direct employees by allocating time for one on one coaching.
- Ensure repairs and calibrations are performed in conformance with established standards. Provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Ensures compliance with all company, customer, and government regulations.
- Ensures that company objectives are met including key metrics, safety, and cost quality factors.
- May have to access work from elevated areas (ladders, platforms, scaffolding, and others as required) utilizing fall protection equipment when needed.
- Perform all tasks safely and efficiently according to standards.
- Promote C&W Services both internally and externally.
- Serves as primary customer contact at the site. Reports to account manager.
- Will be required to perform alongside the team on craftwork at times.
- Ability to mentor with high standards.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following topics: pH, flow, temperature, pressure, conductivity and mass measurements, AC and DC control methods, 24V – 480V electrical systems and troubleshooting, VFD’s, smart meters, PLC/DCS control methods, automated systems, load cells, control valves, precision alignment, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, mathematics, machinery vibration, preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Must maintain a consistent and good attendance record in accordance with Company policy.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- Regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to stand for long periods of time, climb flights of stairs, work from elevated areas, and wear a respirator when required by the job.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling/lifting, manual/finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination sufficient to operate hand tools and industrial machinery.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold, wet or humid conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- Occasionally work from elevated areas (ladders, platforms, scaffolding, and others as required)
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.