Industrial Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Industrial Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Cuba, MO, United States|
Wieland is one of the world’s leading suppliers of semi-finished copper and copper alloy products. The company offers a broad product, technology, and service portfolio. From prototype to series production, Wieland develops solutions for automotive, electronics, refrigeration, air conditioning, and other industries.
The company is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician who will ensure the safe and efficient operation of all production equipment, and the special tooling necessary for the production of high-frequency welded tube products.
Ideally, possess an experience in experience in hydraulics, electrical, cutting, and welding
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess 2 to 4 years of machine shop experience (industrial plant environment preferred)
- 4-year Machinist Apprenticeship Certificate
- Experience in hydraulics, electrical, cutting, and welding helpful
- Requires skills and experience necessary for the efficient operation of lathes, milling machines, grinders, saws, drill presses, and other machine shop equipment
- Fabrication and setup of impeders, I.D. heads, and induction coils.
- Machining of tool steels, ampco bronze, brass, copper, aluminum, and plastics
- Precision machining, polishing, and inspection of profiled roll tooling (Holdridge Radii Cutter)
- Sharpening carbide OD cutting tools. (Tool Grinder)
- Sharpening shear die sets. (Surface Grinder)
- Cutting and welding-
-Conveyors, gearboxes, and drive units
-Mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs
- Basic computer skills
- Benefits – It offers health, vision, dental, life, disability, and more starting on Day 1
- Growth Opportunities – Growth opportunities are limitless!
- Professional Development – Helping at every level of career identify strengths, sharpen skills, and ensure long-term success
- Retirement Savings – Wieland offers competitive 401(k) savings plans
- Sustainability – Continues to break ground with Eco-friendly solutions and push the barrier in sustainability for future generations
- Wellness – Encourages participation in our wellness programs including health classes, gym reimbursements, and more.
Wieland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-chasebrass.icims.com.