Website Mullins Mechanical
Industrial Plumber Job Highlights
|Location||Sumter, SC, United States|
Mullins Mechanical has a proven role in the mechanical industry by leaving behind a legacy of solidly built and dependable projects.
The company is seeking an Industrial Plumber to join our team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layouts for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Modifies the length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Must be able to plan, execute and close out multiple projects in short periods of time to the satisfaction of the client.
- Must have a good understanding of construction methods and blueprint reading
- Regional travel to job sites is required; must have reliable transportation
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Be able to read, interpret, and implement drawings and specifications and have knowledge of electrical codes and standards
- Excellent management and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and proven leadership skills. The ability to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reach, stand, kneel, and climb ladders during the course of work being (performed)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance Options
- Life Insurance Option
Mullins Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit mullinsmechanicalwelding.applytojob.com.