Website DAK Americas
Industrial Welder/Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Bay Saint Louis, MS, United States|
DAK Americas is a globally competitive supplier of Terephthalic acid (TPA) – Monomers, Polyethylene Terephthalate Resins (PET), and Polyester Staple Fibers (PSF) for the western hemisphere.
DAK Americas is a division of Alpek, the petrochemicals and synthetic fibers business group of Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V., one of Mexico’s largest corporations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree (preferred)
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in the Industrial Pipe Welding Maintenance field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Industrial Mechanic field preferred
- Cut, fit, and weld metal using gas and electric welding equipment.
- Follow work schedule and complete maintenance activities and records in the computer system.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install rotating and fixed manufacturing equipment using standard procedures.
- Perform predictive, preventive, and proactive maintenance activities.
- Provide maintenance support to manufacturing operations
- Read drawings, schematics, and manuals to diagnose problems, identify parts and learn equipment operation
- Repair, modify, design, lay out, and fabricate a variety of metalwork including piping and structural.
- Safely operate equipment such as power saws, grinders, drills, hoists, forklifts, and rigging equipment to perform duties.
- Must be able to complete a welding certification hands-on test.
- Possess good interpersonal skills in communication, listening, and good safety practices
- Possess good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers
- Strong initiative, team player, and positive attitude
- The company offers excellent pay and skills-based pay progression system.
DAK Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer and strives to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.