Inside Sales Representative Job Highlights
|Title||Inside Sales Representative|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT, United States|
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, hard goods/related products, safety products, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
The company is seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will learn about all of the welding and safety equipment that Airgas sells and be able to help our customers select the best product for their needs.
Learn all about our many medical and industrial gases and assist in the production and distribution of these products.
Receive inventory and warehouse incoming material on a daily basis.
Pull orders from inventory for delivery to distribution centers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Advise customers on equipment and materials needed and procedures to follow to complete tasks they wish to perform.
- Arrange for delivery of cylinders and hard goods.
- Assists in the fill plant when needed.
- Post product receipts into the computer system
- Prepare outgoing UPS orders and enter information into the computer
- Provide excellent customer service to our walk-in and remote customers
- Pull back orders.
- Pull orders for will-call customers.
- Pull product orders for driver deliveries.
- Put away incoming products.
- Sells industrial, medical, and specialty gases, welding supplies, and related equipment to customers
- Stock shelves for the retail store and at customer sites.
- Stocks and maintains showroom displays.
- Unload incoming delivery trucks from suppliers and vendors.
- Visually inspect and receive incoming products
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately.
- Ability to perform work during prolonged standing for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to routinely lift 25-75 lbs., and occasionally lift 76-125 lbs., with the aid of material handling equipment.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills or some knowledge of computer order entry systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
- Must be able to work overtime, when necessary.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Auto, home, and personal property insurance options
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Basic long-term disability insurance
- Choose between 5 medical plan options
- Competitive salaries
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Keep tabs on your eye health with our vision care plan
- Leadership development courses
- On-site training programs
- Optional spouse and dependent life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Scholarship programs
- Select from two valuable dental plan options
- Short-term disability coverage
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit airliquidehr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.