Website Lockheed Martin
Inspector Specialist Job Highlights
|Function||QA/Test and Inspection|
|Location||Greenville, SC, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company is looking for an Inspector Specialist who has the ability to perform multiple skill requirements (test and inspection) with limited supervision.
- The candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Higher qualification
- The candidates should have 8 years or more of demonstrated experience as an aircraft mechanic.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Uses various measuring devices.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions, and checklists.
- Airframe, APG, Electrical, Flight line experience
- Computer skills to include Word, Excel, and SAP
- F-16, C-130, P-3, and C-5 experience
- 401(K)/Retirement Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.