Website GE Aviation
Inspector Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (3rd shift)|
|Location||Dayton, OH, United States|
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, components, and integrated systems for commercial, military, business, and general aviation aircraft.
- The company is hiring an Inspector to join its team.
- The applicants should be a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 6 months of experience in manufacturing or quality or Aerospace
- Ensures internal and external customer requirements are followed.
- Implement process improvement teams to reduce or improve process capabilities
- Will need to maintains records, written and electronic, in a well-organized manner
- Will use a computer daily (checking email, viewing/downloading shop drawings and instructions)
- Ability to receive and act on constructive feedback
- Able to carry out operations according to set procedures or sequences.
- Able to work effectively when receiving general supervision (This involves performing routine assignments alone.)
- Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent attendance and punctuality history and availability to work overtime as needed
- Makes decisions based on experience and available data
- Strives to meet or exceed job requirements
- Takes Pride in the work they are doing
- Team Player and willing to operate in a professional environment
- 11 Paid Holidays throughout the year (after 30 days)
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave (after 1 year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Package on Day 1
- No city taxes for Beavercreek
- Paid Vacation time (increased time based on years of service)
- Quarterly Goal Sharing Program
- Referral and Tuition Reimbursement Program (after 6 months)
- Room for internal movement & promotional opportunities
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.