Instrument Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Yorkshire-Hull, England, UK|
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is searching for an Instrument Pipefitter for a shutdown.
- To deliver a high-quality, consistent, and competent instrumentation construction service in accordance with project/company requirements, standards, and procedures
- To support the overall delivery of company goals and schedule
- To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric, or environment
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a basic education will be a plus
- Recognized Plumbing/Pipefitting Apprenticeship and demonstrable experience in an Instrument Pipefitting role
- TSBT01&02 (to be completed as post-mobilization training on a 3-year refresher)
- Wood mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- Minimum SBT01&02 (must be current i.e., within the previous 12 months) or current TSBT01&02 (Instrument disciplines only)
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack/job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings/sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team
- Read, understand, and implement all applicable company/project policies, working practices, and procedures, ensuring at all times that the instrument piping work scope is completed safely and to a high standard
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete the work scope in a safe and controlled manner
- CCNSG safety passport
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraftexternal.icims.com.