Website JOST International
Inventory Control Water Spider Job Highlights
|Inventory Control Water Spider
|Grand Haven, MI, United States
JOST International designs and manufactures fifth wheels, landing gear, kingpins, turntables, hydraulic cylinders, and aerodynamic devices for the road transportation market.
The company is seeking an Inventory Control Water Spider who will ensure that materials are supplied to production cells as needed. This is a material replenishment and inventory accuracy position. Materials are brought to associated areas of assembly such as Fabrication, welding, paint line, kits, and assembly.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Delivering materials to all areas of Assembly using a forklift or pallet jack.
- Using Mobile scanners and printers to apply barcode labels to parts.
- Access computer systems (SAP) to perform inventory transactions
- Operate in compliance with Basic Processes and Work Instructions.
- Any additional duties that have not been specifically stated, but which may be assigned and those that are logically and properly inherent to this position.
- Ability to gain knowledge of company products.
- Comply with quality, environmental, safety, and JOST company policies and procedures.
- Ability to obtain forklift license.
- Ability to read and write legibly for inventory counts and labeling.
- Ability to work and communicate accurately and factually as an effective team member with fellow employees, leaders, and supervision.
- Ability to work with equipment.
- Punctual on the job and good attendance are required.
- Work is generally performed in a production plant 100% of the time
- Regularly stand, walk, reach, bend, twist, and occasionally will be required to stoop, kneel, lift, pull, or move objects of 50 pounds or less with or without assistance.
- 401k plus up to 4% company match
- 9 paid holidays
- Company-provided and voluntary term life
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation days (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
JOST International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jostinternational.com.