Website High Companies
Ironworker Job Highlights
|Location||Lancaster, PA, United States|
High companies actively seek a strong role in the betterment of the community through the generous volunteer culture of employees and the philanthropy of High Foundation. The group is committed to addressing significant community needs including affordable housing and homelessness, education, health and human services, and culture and the arts.
High Industries affiliates include High Steel Structures LLC, High Concrete Group LLC, High Steel Service Center LLC, High Structural Erectors LLC, High Transit LLC, High Construction Company, and Greenfield Architects Ltd.
High Structural Erectors offers field erection services throughout the mid-Atlantic states.
High Structural Erectors is searching for an Ironworker to join its team that erects large bridges, parking garages, and other architectural buildings.
- The applicants may be required to have basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- Welding experience and existing certification and/or the ability to certify a plus
- Bolting and torquing experience
- Connecting experience
- Crane signaling experience
- Masonry (grouting and patching) experience
- Rigging experience
- The ability to execute burning operations is a plus
- The ability to read a tape measure
- The ability to read drawings
- The ability to work at various heights, and be familiar with associated fall protection
- The ability to work away from home for varying durations (typically 5 to 10 days), including occasional holidays, weekends, and night work, as needed
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplify The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide “Good Measure.”
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs that are job-related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- A valid PA driver’s license
High Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.