Ironworker Job Highlights
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is looking for an Ironworker with extensive experience working in an industrial shop setting. Be responsible for working in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Applicants must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker certification with a recognized provincial training authority
- Requires possession of OSSA Regional with CSTS/BSO or CSO, Fall Protection
- Possess work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Bolt up and impacting
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Heavy lift, rigging, and setting of building modules
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel penalization
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of the work
- EWP and Confined Space are an asset
- Must have basic Ironworker tools
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.