Website Strike Group
Journeyman B-Pressure Rig Welder Job Highlights
|Title||B-Pressure Rig Welder Journeyman|
|Location||Edson, Alberta, Canada|
Strike Group is a leading energy service and construction company supporting the oil and gas industry throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
The company is seeking a B-Pressure Rig Welder Journeyman with orbital welding experience in oil and gas construction/facility maintenance.
Typical welds include big bore position and roll welds with an orbital welder or by hand with flux core as per welding procedure specifications, weld maps, and work packages.
- Possess a valid Journeyman certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- B-Pressure ticket and CWB certification
- H2S Alive, WHIMIS, CSTS, OSSA (preferred but not required), Standard First Aid, Ground Disturbance
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Conduct repairs, modifications, and retrofits
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Welding of pipe spools with an emphasis on safety, quality, and production while working in accordance with client specifications and Strike’s weld procedures
- Work with a Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Inspector
- Ability to interpret acorn drawings
- Comfortable working outdoors
- Developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exemplary professional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with construction methods, techniques, and labour requirements and how they apply to industrial construction projects
- Proactively seeks and accomplishes tasks that lead to a safe, efficient, and productive work environment
- Must pass pre-employment alcohol and drug test
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract
- The company offers comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth.
Strike Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.