Journeyman BP Welder (IRATA 1) Job Highlights
|Title||Journeyman BP Welder IRATA 1|
|Location||Fort McMurray, AB, Canada|
Acuren Inspection is a leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). It provides a wide range of services for industries like Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace.
The company is currently recruiting for Journeyman BP Welder for outages and projects for CNRL and other sites around Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- The applicants should have IRATA Level 1 or willingness to obtain certification
- JM Welders (BP)
- CCO Welding experience
- The applicants need to fulfill all the work requirements.
- CSE/M (Confined Space and Monitor and Entry)
- CSTS/OSSA or OSSA BSO or OSSA CSO
- ESC Fall Protection
- Drivers License
- IRATA Level 1
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada; work permits may be applied for in the case of appropriately qualified applicants.
Acuren Inspection considers employment solely based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.