Website Strike Group
Journeyman Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Crossfield, AB, Canada|
Strike Group is a leading energy service and construction company supporting the oil and gas industry throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
The company is hiring a Journeyman Pipefitter with modular construction and pipe installation experience.
They will support and participate in a “culture of safety”, adhere to and be ambassadors of Strike’s Code of Conduct and Values, and treat others with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- The applicants should possess a valid Journeyman certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of formal training and experience in oil and gas industrial projects.
- Hydrotest, assemble, and install pipe spools in the fabrication facility and in modules
- Install piping spools, equipment, and valves in modules
- Measure, cut, and thread pipe from acorn drawings
- Mentor and provide guidance to apprentices
- Read, interpret, and red-line construction drawings and blueprints (Isometrics, P&IDs, acorn drawings, etc.)
- Basic Safety Orientation (BSO)
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Strike orientation provided
- WHMIS, CSTS, fall protection
- The company offers comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.