Website International Paper
Journeyman Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Springfield, OR, United States|
International Paper is a leading global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products with manufacturing operations. The company produces corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue, and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness.
The company is looking for a Mechanic with pipefitter skills to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 3 years status of millwright or pipefitter with other industrial maintenance mechanic skills.
- Possess skills like piping layout, mechanical layout, mechanical troubleshooting, repair and fabrication, machine alignment, and hydraulics
- Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise heavy machinery, or elevated surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection)
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen, entrance test, and board interview
- Submit to random drug screens as a condition of employment
- Wear required personal protective equipment
- Work any shift and/or rotating shift schedule and overtime as required
- Able to function in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, paid holidays, floating holidays, and paid sick leave as well as a 4-10 work schedule.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.internationalpaper.com.