Website Clean Harbors
Journeyman Welder (MFG) Job Highlights
|Title||Journeyman Welder – MFG|
|Location||Nisku, AB, Canada|
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers, and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
- The applicants require an Alberta Journeyman Welder Certification
- Previous experience with Vac Truck or fabrication is an asset
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Ensuring that Health and Safety are the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding, etc.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter
- Provide mentoring and support to apprentices as required
- Mechanically inclined
- Class 5 drivers’ license required
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cleanharbors.com.