Journeyperson Electrician Job Highlights
|Location||Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is searching for a Journeyperson Electrician with an interest in the oil and gas industry and a high personal commitment to safety.
The position will be responsible for scheduled maintenance, repair, and installation. The goal is to maximize uptime, quality, and production, and have a high personal commitment to safety.
- Applicants must be registered Journeyperson Electrician from a recognized provincial authority
- Must possess valid CSO or BSO and CSTS (training provided for selected candidates)
- Possess an experience within the oil and gas industry, preferably in a maintenance setting
- Welding experience would be an asset
- Installs, replaces, maintains, and repairs electrical systems and related electrical equipment
- Must be able to test circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Pulls wire through conduits and holes
- Reads and interprets electrical, mechanical, and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Splices, joins, and connects wire to form circuits
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Camp is not provided for this project
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.