Website Strike Group
Labourer Job Highlights
|Location||Prince George, BC, Canada|
Strike Group is a leading energy service and construction company supporting the oil and gas industry throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
The company is seeking a Labourer who will assist skilled trade persons and perform labour activities at our various construction and project sites.
- The applicants should have Grade 12 or GED
- Standard First Aid, Ground Disturbance Level 2, fall protection, man lift training, and confined space are considered an asset
- Assist pipefitters and welders with their work
- Clean construction work areas
- Correct unsafe acts and bring unsafe conditions to the attention of the immediate supervisor
- Ensure the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment while performing tasks
- Fuel equipment when needed
- Identify and report hazards or unsafe work practices
- Participate in pre-job toolbox meetings to identify potential hazards and measures to eliminate or minimize them
- Perform other activities in the yard and shop, as directed
- Return tools (clean) back to the proper area after the job is complete or at the end of the shift
- Work with equipment and crane operators
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Capable of working as part of a team
- Capable of working with small tools
- Fluent in speaking and reading English
- Must be able to follow directions
- Previous pipeline or facility-specific construction experience is an asset
- The company offers comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.