Website Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
Laser/Robotics Laser Technician Job Highlights
|Laser/Robotics Laser Technician
|Conroe, TX, United States
|Ameritex Machine & Fabrication
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is a leader in advanced metal fabrication. It presents an innovative approach to crafting superior products.
The company is searching for a Laser/Robotics Laser Technician to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 5 to 10 years of proven maintenance experience
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractor support, as needed for troubleshooting, repair, and rebuilds of laser and robotic equipment.
- Conform to all safety procedures including lockout/tagout, hazard communications, and all OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs and carry out plans for Laser and Robotic equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines and notify the HR and Safety Manager of any existing or potential safety issues.
- Maintain the work area, machinery, and tools in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Participate in the selection and setup of new Laser and robotic equipment.
- Perform lockout-tagout procedures on all machines requiring maintenance.
- Performs a variety of types of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs, including electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Ensures that all equipment is functioning satisfactorily.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Support operation of CO2 and fiber optic laser equipment including head and mirror troubleshooting, repair and replacement, and setup.
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment electrical systems with the ability to read and understand complex electrical schematics.
- Troubleshoot CNC controls/PLCs
- Participate in and support continuous process improvement. Other duties may be assigned that pertain to the classification
- Knowledge of CNC Laser Machine
- Strong Electrical Skills
- The company offers competitive wages, insurance benefits, holidays, vacation, and 401k.
Ameritex Machine and Fabrication is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ameritexllc.com.