Website PCB Piezotronics
Laser Welder/Etching Operator (1st Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Laser Welder/Etching Operator (1st Shift)|
|Location||Depew, NY, United States|
PCB Piezotronics manufactures piezoelectric quartz sensors, accelerometers, and associated electronics for the measurement of dynamic pressure, force, and vibration. These ICP® sensors gained wide popularity and became the foundation for the company’s success.
The company is seeking an individual who will follow established procedures, performs a number of basic tasks in the etching or laser welding of transducers.
- The applicants should be a High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Complies with all aspects of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Cooperates as a team member of the department to help best serve the needs of the customer.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area.
- Performs leak tests and connector weld strength verification tests on laser welds when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Refers to travelers, engineering travelers, special instructions, and miscellaneous forms for procedures and instructions to perform proper laser markings or welds.
- Responsible for knowing and using proper ESD procedures as outlined in the ESD manual.
- Responsible for operating department equipment such as laser etcher – (Rofin), laser welder – (ILT, JK-Lumonics), gross leak tester, and glove boxes – (ILT Glove Box).
- Understands and promotes our quality statement of “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Verifies conformance of finished work to ensure compliance with company specifications. For laser welds, uses a microscope to inspect welds for stress, holes, cracks, and appearance to determine compliance and quality.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good hand/eye coordination, good hand dexterity, color perception.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
PCB Piezotronics is an Equal Employment Opportunity. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.