Website Blast Cleaning Technologies
Lathe CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Title||Lathe CNC Machinist|
|Location||West Allis, WI, United States|
|Company||Blast Cleaning Technologies|
Blast Cleaning Technologies specializes in shot blast equipment and process solutions. The company brings new and innovative solutions to the manufacturing industry.
The company is searching for a Lathe CNC Machinist who will set up and operate CNC lathe machines.
Able to read and write M and G code.
Able to set up and run parts complete, to print.
Responsible for verifying parts are machined per print before handing them off for inspection.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 4+ years of setting up and operation of CNC Lathes and Mills (required)
- 4+ years of programming using Mastercam or long hand (required)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (foundry experience is a plus)
- Able to Program using Mastercam or by longhand.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, and change cutting tools.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Helps drive and support BCT’s Culture and Core Values
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Perform all required maintenance for machines.
- Set up/design fixturing for machine operations needs to complete part.
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces, or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Able to be self-motivated and stay organized.
- Able to lay out features on the material using drawings.
- Attention to detail and proficient computer skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Occasionally required to sit and use foot/feet to operate machinery.
- Regularly talk and listen, climb or balance, and reach above shoulders.
- Frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and move from place to place.
- Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 70 pounds and frequently lift 25 pounds.
- This job operates in a factory environment.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is often loud enough to require hearing protection.
- 401k matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Shift Premium
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Blast Cleaning Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit bctus.isolvedhire.com.