Lead Equipment Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Equipment Tech Lead|
|Location||Bessie, OK, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Specialty Materials) is hiring a Lead Equipment Technician who will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards.
Perform preventive maintenance and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment, machinery, and components. within the production process through computer automation.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Use and read blueprints, schematics – pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, small power tools, and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks.
- Perform preventive maintenance and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment.
- Install and repair electrical systems
- Basic troubleshooting/3 phase/equipment up to 600v
- Troubleshoot breakdowns on production equipment and mechanical components
- Perform complex repairs on production equipment motors and mechanical components, including basic pneumatics and hydraulics
- Read schematics
- Perform preventative maintenance and testing on electrical wiring and components
- May be required to move/install equipment
- Perform high-voltage electrical repairs (e.g. controls, relays)
- Maintain and complete all required records
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
- Listens for unusual noises from machines and equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations to diagnose problems.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment to repair.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus (such as transformers and wiring), and electrical and electronic components.
- Lay out, assemble, install, maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and, repair, and replace gauges and values.
- Repair and maintain the physical structure of the facility.
- Install, program, or repair automated machinery and equipment.
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment.
- Basic troubleshooting/3 Phase/equipment up to 600v
- Required to work height 25 ft. and up
- The ability to install equipment from the ground up
- The ability to maintain good attendance
- The ability to read blueprints and schematics
- The ability to wire electrical panels
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.