Website INDUS Technology
Lead Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Port Hueneme, CA, United States|
INDUS Technology provides a full life-cycle of C4I capabilities; specializing in engineering, information technology, information assurance, integrated logistics, financial management, program management, acquisition, installation, test and evaluation, command and administrative support to the federal government and industry clientele.
The company is seeking a Lead Welder who will provide technical and maintenance services supporting Naval Surface Warfare Center Port Hueneme Division (NSWC PHD) Air Dominance Department CEC AIT program.
- The prospective applicants should be a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- The candidates shall possess relevant experience and certifications for welding stainless steel, copper-nickel, steel, and aluminum.
5 years of shipboard experience related to the requirements outlined in the solicitation-
- 0 Installation Task Planning and Coordination,
- 0 Installation Material and Pre-Fabrication,
- 0 Installation Execution, Reporting, and Ait Closeout
- Be responsible for the contract deliverables to include planning, procurement, prefabrication, installation, reporting, and closeout of the AIT
- Quality Assurance experience in Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9000, or ANSI processes and certifications.
The company offers a full benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD & D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Benefits Plan (FSA), Health Savings Account (HAS), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and an Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program.
INDUS Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit industechnology.applicantpro.com.