Website Trinity Industries
Lead Welder Job Highlights
|Full Time (1st shift)
|Shell Rock, IA, United States
Trinity Industries is North America’s premier provider of railcar products and services. The company provides products that are an integral part of the supply chain and help fuel the lives and economy.
The company is searching for a Lead Welder who will apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, automatic welding, or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Assist in the completion of all tasks to meet deadlines
- Conduct multiple NDE tests
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Hand weld in all positions, fillet, and groove
- Lead a team by assigning tasks
- Maintain and improve quality
- Make welds to stainless and carbon steel
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform carbon arc welding
- Perform full welds to subassemblies and the tank
- Perform oxy-fuel welding
- Perform repairs to subassemblies for the final product
- Perform TIG welding (stainless and aluminum)
- Repair aluminum
- Train lower levels
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be a business leader
- The company offers a benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, Maternity/Parental Paid Leave, Health Savings Account with a Company Contribution, Health Care & Dependent Care FSA’s, 401(k) Plan with 6% Company Match, Professional Development, Recognition Incentives, and Service Awards.
Trinity Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers candidates for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit trinity.referrals.selectminds.com.