Leadman (Night Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Leadman – Nights|
|Location||Bessemer, AL, United States|
Deshazo designs, manufactures, and installs the overhead cranes. The company also offers parts, on-site inspection, repair, modernization, rebuilding, and maintenance services.
The company is hiring a Leadman for the night shift who will be working directly with and reporting to the VP of Manufacturing.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a welding certification
- The candidates should have at least 5+ years of management experience in the manufacturing/production industry.
- To load out trucks
- Log into Payroll System and accurately enter employee’s time
- Monitor employee’s attendance and fill out proper disciplinary action forms when attendance issues violate company policies
- Monitor process of a job and keep it within budget
- Read structural prints and interpret weld processes/symbols
- Read various measuring instruments
- Visually inspect employee welds
- Crane Squaring Test
- Be able to work well with others, motivate employees, showcase initiative, and positively lead a team.
- Computer experience for reporting (Word/Excel).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Experienced supervising employees and creating work schedules.
- Exposure to hot and cold conditions, noise, chemicals, heavy equipment, and machinery
- Subject to standing on hard surfaces up to 12 hours per day
- Ability to stand/walk 95% of the workday
- Lift 60-80 lbs with assistance from crane or employees
- Possess depth perception and peripheral vision
- Possess hand/eye coordination and bilateral dexterity (gross and fine)
- Possess the ability to ascend and descend a ladder
- Possess the ability to hear
- Twist, reach and bend frequently
- 401k plan with match
- 8 paid holidays
- Additional life insurance is available
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Employee assistance program
- PTO Program
- Short and long-term disability insurance available
- Tool purchase program
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit
Deshazo is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled, and other protected categories.
To apply for this job please visit deshazo.com.