Lube Technician (Welding) Job Highlights
|Seattle, WA, United States
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, hard goods/related products, safety products, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
The company is searching for a Lube Technician (Welding) who will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing welders, generators, and diesel engines just to name a few.
No experience is required with this type of equipment but must have a minimum of 6 months of experience with mechanical repairs.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate
- 1-year Technical College or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting and repairing Diesel/Natural Gas engines
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment
- Assembles electric, diesel, gas, and propane equipment for rental.
- Tests and calibrates machines to see if they are functional for rent or sale.
- Assists with parts and equipment inventories, as well as rental agreement paperwork.
- Occasionally required to service equipment and customers off-site.
- Operates a forklift, pallet jack, or other necessary equipment to stock required parts in the shop.
- Prepares and completes paperwork for all machine repairs.
- Repairs, refurbishes, and conducts preventative maintenance on electric and engine drives.
- Repairing and working on-
Mig, Tig, and Stick welders
Diesel and natural gas generators
And other welding-related equipment
- Computer literacy
- Electrical repair or ability to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams and schematics
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Auto, home, and personal property insurance options
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Basic long-term disability insurance
- Competitive salaries
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership development courses
- On-site training programs
- Optional spouse and dependent life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Scholarship programs
- Short-term disability coverage
- Worker’s compensation insurance
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit airliquidehr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.