Website Martin Marietta
Lubrication Analyst Job Highlights
|Location||Midlothian, TX, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is searching for a Lubrication Analyst who will carry out assigned preventative maintenance duties and functions on a plant-wide basis, under the supervision of the Maintenance Reliability Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates may be required to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Assist in other areas when needed.
- Assist with kiln repairs when needed.
- Performs lubrication and checking of lubricant levels in machinery and guards.
- Performs minor repairs on guards, grease lines, and on equipment where possible.
- Service mobile equipment and portable air compressors.
- Takes samples, analyzes, and interprets results of oil and grease.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in the English language
- Ability to use cutting torch and welder
- Must be able to be on your feet 8-12 hours per day
- Must be able to carry 5-gallon buckets of oil weighing 40-50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate condor man lifts, small cranes, motorized hoist trolley, front-end loader, bobcat, forklift, and trucks
- Must be able to read and understand labels on lubricants and oils and their purposes
- Must be able to read and understand operating manual for mobile equipment operated
- Must be able to read and write legibly to keep accurate logs of work done
- Must be able to use hand tools and/or air tools
- Must be able to visually check levels in machinery and guards
- Must be able to work at heights of 100+ feet
- Must be able to work closely around moving equipment and machinery
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and below ground level (finish mill tunnels, finish mill separator)
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Must use proper Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination
- Walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, twisting, balancing, repetitive motion, driving, and squatting to perform the essential functions of this production labor position
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.