Machine Automation Technician Job Highlights
|Machine Automation Technician
|Mediapolis, IA, United States
Barry-Wehmiller is a successful capital equipment and engineering solutions firm.
Afinitas (a Barry-Wehmiller company) is the global market leader for pipe and precast concrete equipment and services. The company forms systems and concrete accessories used to build the world’s critical transportation, water, and utility infrastructure systems.
The company is searching for a Machine Automation Technician to join its team.
- May require a High School Diploma
- 2 years of technical education or 3 years of experience
- Possess work-related experience
- Able to operate forklifts, man-lifts, and other job-related equipment
- Assemble/Route electrical systems from schematics
- Assemble machinery and routing of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Conform to all company attendance, safety, and personnel policies
- Meet established production and quality standards
- Welding of structural components from blueprints
- All other duties assigned
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to obtain and operate mobile equipment needed to perform essential functions
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical schematics
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Have knowledge of overhead crane use and operation
- Must possess good mathematical skills
- Must possess good mechanical aptitude
- Perform structural fabrication
- Read drawings and AWS weld symbols
- Works in a plant/manufacturing environment that involves the use of industrial machinery and chemicals.
- Must be able to correctly wear and use any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required at the location.
Barry-Wehmiller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit barrywehmiller.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.